Sustaining Members are individuals whose generous support of $1,000 or more helps CAC to grow, respond to new opportunities, enhance our capabilities and invest in innovation. Members are invited to informative, exciting events and briefings, and receive frequent email updates on CAC’s work.
The Climate Adaptation Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and your donation is tax-deductible.
Major gifts by Sustaining Members and others fund the development of the Climate Adaptation Center, and its ongoing efforts to build a curated collection of state of the art climate-related science, focused on Florida’s climate issues. Your contributions help us bring renowned experts to Sarasota to meet with community leaders in academia, business and government to help develop local solutions to adapt to the changing climate and mitigate its effects.
Join our Sustaining Members group today by completing the donation form, or contact Bob Bunting to discuss using Donor Advised Funds, bank transfers or other ways to make your gift.
Bob Bunting, CEO, Climate Adaptation Center: Contact Bob to learn more.
Join the Corporate Partners Group
The Corporate Partners Group brings together businesses interested in the risks and opportunities presented by Florida’s changing climate. Companies that join the Corporate Partners Group will be closely involved with CAC’s climate economy initiatives.
“Climate warming is having increasingly major impacts on life in Florida. If we use science translated into understanding we can help turn this threat into investment, economic & societal opportunities”
David Kotok, Chairman, Cumberland Advisors, Sarasota, Florida
CPG Member Benefits
- Access to curated, in-depth, science-driven research to inform your company’s climate strategy and actions
- Participation in forum events bringing together Corporate Partners, scientists and government representatives for focused sessions, in-depth discussions and networking
- Targeted support for your company’s projects and initiatives
- Invitations to exclusive CPG virtual and in-person events, focused on Florida’s climate issues and the developing climate economy
- Direct access to senior CAC staff
Let’s set up a meeting to talk about how your company can be involved with the CAC!
Bob Bunting, CEO, Climate Adaptation Center